We are nestled within the beauty of the Sonoran Desert.
For those traveling to attend our in-person trainings,
we've added these local resources to supplement your journey...
Hiking, climbing & outdoors:
Tucson has a thriving outdoor life. The Sonoran Desert is a full of life and beauty. The Fall program lends to cooler temperatures and hiking, while the Spring program brings you into the desert in bloom and Mt. Lemon right around the corner.
Places to stay:
Tucson has places to stay with gorgeous views and a cozy feel. The following are some great options. AirBnB has a variety of local hospitality options for all budgets.
Delicious and healthy restaurants:
Close by day trips:
- Bisbee, AZ - A few hours southwest of Tucson is Bisbee, an old mining town turned artist and tourist stop.
- Tubac, AZ - Art galleries and golfing around an hour south.
- Sonora Desert Museum
- Old Tucson Movie Studios - View the movie studios used in some classic westerns.
- Kartchener Caverns - A fascinating living cave with guided tours.
- Tombstone, AZ - An active ghost town with some fascinating history and reenactments. Approximately an hour and half southwest of Tucson.
- University of Arizona - Biosphere 2
- Wine Tasting Tours - Elgin & Sonoita, AZ