If after speaking to a representative, reviewing the class schedule and program requirements you decide to apply, here is the process:
- Fill out the Application Form (download button below).
- Submit these four items to: firstname.lastname@example.org or your IICT contact.
- Application Form
- Shot bio and professional picture (these will be shared with your instructors and classmates)
- You will then be contacted to schedule and complete a student interview.
- Interviews are approximately 30 minutes.
- Interviews cover: 1) application, 2) program process, 3) student goals and 4) personalized training plan.
- If you are accepted, you will be emailed a formal Letter of Acceptance.
- If you choose to accept a spot in the program, you would then complete the full enrollment process, outlined below.
Your Letter of Acceptance includes the following instructions to complete your enrollment:
- Review and signing of the Student Contract (below is a example).
- Link to take the Enneagram.
- Purchase the four required readings.
- Complete two pre-requisite coaching sessions.
- Deadlines and options to make your deposit and/or tuition payment.